This person is reliable, flexible, confident, well organized, has a team mentality, and is fun to be around. They thrive in an executive support role where you can initiate ways to help accomplish goals, improve efficiencies, and manage a fast-paced and often unpredictable schedule. This person is calm under pressure, discrete, proactive, and have excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills. They have a deep commitment to helping the CEO & Executive Team of the company complete tasks and make sure they are done the right way! We have a big vision for the future and are looking for someone that can handle the gas we keep throwing on the flames. This person isn’t someone looking for a job, but rather someone willing to own their role and earn the right to grow within the organization.
- To help the Gregory Home Team increase business & productivity
- To help the Gregory Home Team decrease expenses
- To assist the Gregory Home Team in developing clients for life
A Day in the Life:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing written correspondence that is sometimes confidential, completing verbal correspondence between parties and compiling documents for meetings.
- Plans, coordinates & helps to ensure the schedule is followed & respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executive office, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Helps to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting business letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO and
- Executive Team’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes and handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressure.
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of meetings, taking notes & minutes for meetings.
- Manage and prioritize multiple facets of correspondence – email inbox, drafting letters and documents, responding to inquiries, etc.
- Arranging detailed travel plans as necessary
If this sounds like you, lets get the process started.